Does anyone really believe Casey Anthony is innocent?

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that:

-Casey waited 31 days to report her dd missing
-She got a tattoo during that time period that says "The good life"
-She went clubbing
-She had a shopping trip at Target with her friend's checkbook that she stole

And NOW she wants to cry? Puh-lease. I don't think they will find a partial jury. She is guilty and everyone knows it.

Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No chance in helll she's innocent. She had her child killed so she can party. Fucking bitch! Sorry I am NOT censoring that!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I think they will find a partial jury based on the place they chose to get their jury pool. It is alot of elderly people who live there who might not know alot about the case believe it or not. I do not believe she is innocent. I am looking forward though to seeing the rest of the evidence we have not been allowed to see.

Answer by gemgem at 6:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• She is a poor excuse for a human, let alone a mother. She is a selfish sociopath and I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison, death is the easy way out for her.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I think they should bring "Old Sparky" out of retirement just for her.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Undoubtedly she is guilty of murdering her daughter and a reasonable jury will find that the evidence in the case shows that. I hope she pulls the harshest sentence possible. This woman's only remorse is because she was caught. I had heard tapes of her mothers call to the police and of her from the jail talking to people...she is one heartless animal.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 6:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• NOPE!!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Nope! She is guilty, and does not deserve to even be called a mother! What mother would do that to their own child?! She deserves to rot in jail...
    sweetmama235

Answer by sweetmama235 at 6:28 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Nope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:58 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yeah I believe she's innocent about as much as I believe that tree I just planted in my yard is going to have leaves made of Hundred dollar bills. That woman deserves to fry
    ashleighd1006

Answer by ashleighd1006 at 8:12 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The defense is counting on getting one or two young, single males that'll acquit her on looks, not the merit of case. That way it'll be a hung jury. The judge dismissed 50 jurors at once today because they were discussing the case. He's definitely trying to make sure her defense team has no grounds for an appeal.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:38 PM on May. 10, 2011