Why do grown women feel the need to act like they are still in high school?

Seriously I am sick of people who feel the need to gossip and make problems for people. Why do they do this?

Aeternam

Asked by Aeternam at 6:24 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• They enjoyed high school so much that adulthood was boring in comparison. Also they're lives crave drama. Without it they are bored.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Boredom.

Answer by gemgem at 6:25 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No life ...
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 6:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Lack of maturity
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Feelings of boredoom and inadequacy.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 6:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The person I have in mind, is constantly, EVERYDAY, putting people down. She cannot go a day without making fun of someone else and she is also trying to find a boyfriend but can't because EVERY guy she meets is not up to standard. So we are now not friends because I don't want to be hateful and I like to work things out with all of my friends and because I am not creating drama she doesn't want me as a friend. I just can't stand listening to someone be so hateful all of the time.
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 6:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I leave people like this alone and in the end they do more damage to themselves.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yeah, every close friend I thought I had since high school did nothing but try to start trouble with me, talked bad behind my back, had jealousy issues, etc. Needless to say, I am no longer friends with them. There is too much competition among women, it is stupid!!! I wish I could find a normal friend to hang out with...
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Same here. I went to ex-friend with a concern and she blew it up and starting talking about a mutual friend really bad. Then when I decided to finally talk to mutual friend about the problem and not ignore it, she childishly deleted me from her facebook. I could care less about my friendship with her because I am just tired of her putting down people. I just want normal friends!
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 6:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Drama. My sister never really lived a high school life, so she is doing it now. She has no life and is totally bored, so she creates drama, problems and gossips all day to feel fulfilled.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:43 PM on May. 10, 2011