How do i know when i am ovulating?

I havent had my period in 2 months i am trying to concieve but keep getting neg test results so i dont have my period but the test says im not preggo, i want to get preggo and i cant figure out when im ovulating HELP?????

sweetkrissy

Asked by sweetkrissy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Here's a story about that. (This is what I do best. Tell stories....) Anyway, I hadn't ever heard that you could have symptoms when you ovulate until I started working for a female physician. She said she was having a slight pain in her side abdominal area, she said she was ovulating. I thought she was kidding. Then I started to notice it... I recognize it because it happens when your period is not normally due. Now when my kids complain about something, I just say, Oh, you're just ovulating!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You need to track your cervical fluid and cervix position to help you on that. I haven't had a period since oct. 24 so I know where your coming from. If you dont feel like reading page after page on how to check for this stuff then send me a message and I will give you quick and easy info on how to get started. I just learned all this stuff my self cause my periods are irregular and Im tired of waiting around for my period to c when Im going to ovulate. You will be surprised how much your cervical fluid cant tell you.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I agree with landensmommy tracking cervial fluid and position is great and I also kept track of my waking temperature. A GREAT book on this is called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. www.fertilityfriend.com is a website based on the principles in the book but I recommend getting the book (it's prob in your library if you don't want to buy it) first. The website can be a little confusing if you don't have a general idea of what it's all about. And trust me it's NOT really very hard to do. I am one of those "can't remember to take a bc pill or a vitamin to save my life" people, and I managed to do it!! Feel free to send me a message also I'd be happy to help!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thanks ladies i will write you
    sweetkrissy

Answer by sweetkrissy at 6:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008