Acai berry and total colon cleanse diet????

anyone tried this i have a three month old and been dieting since day one. I only seem to have lost like a pound. im getting depressed. anyone know if the berry diet works????

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• I have never tried that diet. I will however tell you that the extra weight will come off yet it takes awhile, there is no quick fix. Your body just went through 9 months of all kinds of changes and it takes about a year before you can expect to be back to yourself (though it will never really be in the pre-baby state). Try and love yourself just how you are, eat right, exercise and you will soon find that you are just as beautiful as before the baby.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Not sure if that works or not. But my son is 8 months and I am still trying to lose 20 pounds. I have tried diet pills and the pink patch and still havnt lost any weight. I am just trying to eat better and walk 30 minutes daily. Good luck. If you need any support let me know. Im in the same boat.
    chelsey1

Answer by chelsey1 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008