when do you really start to show?

I'm about 25weeks pregnant now and I have a baby bump that I can notice and people that know me can tell barely... but when did or do you really start to show?

little_jenn

Asked by little_jenn at 1:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i started to show at 4 months
    Anonymous

• I was 27 weeks when i really popped.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Depends on your body shape..I was 7 months and my parents had no idea..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• when i was 20 weeks for both m ykids but it got really noticeable when i got to abput 24 weeks its like my belly grew overnight
    Anonymous

• My fiance and I could tell at about 24 weeks but at at 28 weeks I popped overnight and now it is hard to not notice.

It does feel better when people see you as being pregnant instead of being bloated or fat. I hope it happens to you soon! Also the extra attention that you get is nice too.

Can't wait until you can bask in all the attention as well :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well...I THOUGHT I started showing at about 24 weeks, but looking back at pictures from that time, I really didn't. Then I THOUGHT I started showing around 28 weeks...and according to side-standing pictures I did, but strangers never said anything to me.

And now I'm 37 weeks and so completely obviously pregnant...but strangers STILL don't acknowledge it. So when I look back at it I'll have to say I started showing to myself at around 24 weeks, my family noticed around 34 weeks, and strangers never ever noticed.

*sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• im 19wks and have a tad of a baby bump but with my first son i didnt even get a bump till about 26wks then at 30wks it really popped out lol it just depends on your body and shape and how your going to grow.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Eight months with my first. Seriously went from a little chubby to hugely pregnant over night. Have a gazillion stretchmarks to prove it. Most people didn't know I was pregnant until a couple weeks before she came. Now with my second I was showing with in weeks of finding out.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• This is my first, and I started showing (to me) at about 22-24 wks, but strangers started noticing around 24-26 wks. Now it's so obvious that I'm sicking of telling everyone that I'm not overdue, I'm not due until Jan 12.... Grrr lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With my first I was past 6 months, with my second 21 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008