What are some good vitamins for my man 2 take 2 help with the concieving process??

trying85

Asked by trying85 at 7:29 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Geritol. Look up Geritol and pregnancy. Me and dh tried for 2yrs when an older lady told us about taking Geritol. Both me and hubby took it every day. We was pregnant 5 months later. I hope this help.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Just read an article about Geritol and supposedly the iron in the Geritol is what helps but prenatal vitamins have more iron in them. You should be taking prenatal vitamins anyway when TTC so I don't see the need for the Geritol. The makers of a brand of Geritol said that it's just a wives tale.
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 10:52 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My dh has been taking Zinc.. it apparently helps with sperm production and the quality of the liquid... No luck here yet, but i'm hoping that we can do something different to help!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:12 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Vitamin C, E, B-12, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc. Don't forget he needs the essential fatty acids found in things like nuts, seeds(pumpkin sunflower sesame linseed) , and oily fish ( mackerel tuna herring salmon) Zinc is for healthy production and raising a man's testosterone levels. The EFA's are for high quality and good mobility. B-12 and C raises sperm count.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:16 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would try Fertilaid. They have both formulas for Men and Women so you are not taking all kinds of various supplements. Fertilaid is available on the internet. You can google it. My dh just started taking it this month... but I have seen some good reviews about the product.
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 3:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I just started Fertilaid. I hear good things too.. I will keep you up to date. :)
    prettypinkbump

Answer by prettypinkbump at 11:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2011