Is my husband a cheater and am i wrong?

so ill give a lil story about the situations first, i started dating my husband back in oct of 09 and we got married in aug of 10 and when we started dating i soon found out that his ex from 10 yrs ago lived right next to me. we all hung out every once in awhile and she has/had a bf idk the situation anymore but in step of 10 she moved away and then just this past month she has been causing alot of problems between me and my husband, anything i said to her in what i thought was confidence she went back an told him. along with this i stoped talking to her for my own good i didnt need anyone that wants to cause drama around myself and then a month later she texts me out of the blue saying i deleted her off my husbands facebook page and that i was a bitch and that i was jealous of her and that my husband will always be in her and her kids life an that she had him first, i was pissed off so i talk to my husband about it and i told him straight out, if you want us too work (keep in mind im 6months pregnant with his baby) you need to stop talking to her because i feel shes a homerecker and he argued with me about it so my only thought was that theres something going on with them because if anyone talks to your spouse that way you should stick up for them and want to person out of your life if shes doing these kids of things.. i need advise HELP

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 7:33 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• does he have kids with her or something? you said ex from 10 yrs ago..is it that kinda ex..or just a puppy love type thing?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• if they have kids of course they need to talk but if no kids are involved then i would be questioning why he must talk to her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• She said that your husband will always be in her and her children's lives? So does that mean she is his childrens mother??? If that's the case then she's correct, you can't stop him from communicating with her and it was wrong of you to try. But no, it doesnt sound like he's cheating on you, I didnt see anything at all that would make you think that.....I think that maybe you just need to trust your hubby a little bit more.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:42 PM on May. 10, 2011

• no they have no kjds together
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• There is not room for three of you in your marriage and he has to understand that . She has to be an ex , in all meanings of the word . if your marriage is to succeed .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• if shes causing problems with our marriage then i dont see why they need to talk they dated 10yrs ago and i think there starting to re-connect cause my husband wants nothing to do with me other then sex
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i think he doesnt see her as much as a bitch as you do and thats why he isnt affected by this situation, now if she went and screwed up his life somehow by telling you lies and other things he might of said to her...he would get as mad as you. so that might be it, he doesnt have any anger towards her cause she didnt do nothing to him.

Yes, you are his wife but he might be a little selfish in his feelings when it comes to her. He doesnt feel he needs to do what you say but that might go for any of his friends
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Men think women over react and get dramatic. They also don't like ultimatums. He probably doesn't see a problem and thinks you two will work it out on your own like adults. I don't see the cheating in there at all.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• wow. I think its great when you can remain friends with an ex. * touching base like once every 6 mos w/a hey how are you* BUT.... not as in hey let have a 3some or 4some (hanging out of course) and act fake. Clearly ex was baiting you... knocking down that wall of keeping distance.... then she turns around and uses it to HER advantage. TRUST NO EX. I think she is upto no good and hubbydoesnt see this b/c he may feel bad for her situation.... gosh anyways... He can FOR REAL cut contact and have his wife,home,children or he can try that greener pasture, whichever you NEED TO STAND YOUR GROUND. troublemakers and that type of closeness is not cool.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 8:00 PM on May. 10, 2011

• First off...she sounds like the type of women who would try to fuck your husband out of spite. Did you show him the things she said to you via text? HELL NO! If my DH's ex talked to me that way...he'd tell her to fuck off...pardon my french!

I REALLY hope that nothing is going on between them. I would really have to investigate...does she still live next door to you?

"but in step of 10 she moved away"

So...does this mean she no longer lives next door? I would put a GPS system on my DH's phone & track him, i would also get one of those spy things for his phone that shoots all his texts right to your email. Yes, those exist & they are legal....and i think they do both...act as a GPS system & also they copy all his texts & email them to you.

I would be absolutely furious...do they hang out when you're not around?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:24 PM on May. 10, 2011