Should I be worried about my toddler?? adult content

My daughter us turning 3 next month and is potty training. Lately I have noticed she has been undressing her barbie dolls and make em hug and kiss and say I love you and play naked. Today I caught her looking at her privates in her room. It looked as though she was touching herself but I didn't say anything and walked out. Is this normal? I am kinda freaking out and worried! She doesn't go to daycare or a sitter and stays home with me and her younger sister. Plus she is only allowed cartoons. Where could she learn this type of behavior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They dont learn it its natural for them to be curious about their bodies. I have a 3.5 year old, I have not seen her looking at herself or touching but she did come out the other day with 2 fish and say "there are kissing" puting them together to kiss then announced "they love eachother and they are going to have a baby" Now where she got that from I dont know.....but its not something to be concerned about, they all do things like this some have higher curiousity levels thats all.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I think Princess answered that perfectly ... kids are curious, better for them to express their curiousity at home where Mom & Dad can monitor & answer questions
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 11:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree; it's normal.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:58 PM on May. 12, 2011