Oh Sickness Oh Sickness ... Go Away

I am so Sick Of Being sick .. LoL make sence? AHHHHHH

I have 3 Kids so I kinda been through some Morning sickness In my time.. Or should i say "all Day sickness" My first child I was sick ALL THE WAY THROUGH .. Imagine that one .. Eww My second Time around ...It Subsided Around about 20 weeks My third I was only sick About 8 weeks .....yay But Im wondering how this one is gonna go Im about 11 weeks & OMG i always feel Sick & Im always drained

PrissyT

Asked by PrissyT at 7:35 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had both sickness in both my pregnancys all the way threw both are boys . it's really not nice  i felt weak and dizzy and struggled to do anything so i totally get how you feel

i really hope at 12 weaks when the placenta kicks in the sickness go's away for you :)

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I am not a coffee drinker, but since I became pregnant this time, I have been drinking a cup a day. I can focus and feel energized the whole day without any nausea. The days I don't drink it, I get sick to my stomach, always feel full and starve all at once. He said one cup a day is perfectly fine. It might be worth a try for you too =) I hope you feel better soon.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 7:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i feel sick to never stop being sick it sucks i know
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:47 AM on May. 11, 2011