Im looking for Children Orgnizations i can donate to for holidays... any suggestions?

i make these blankets and i luv to donate... im trying to prepare for christmas by doing research and find a legite place i can go check out myself in the los angeles california area... have you donated & to where? whats that place about?

cancer places to for men women and children

If youre around my area and would luv to get involved with your kids also let me kno

COZYBLANKIES

Asked by COZYBLANKIES at 7:38 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I malways donate to The Salvation Army and St. Judes. Those are two organizations I never say no too.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• *I always
    Liamsmom09

• I am nowhere near you but it seems like I heard about a project called Operation Blankets of Love at some point out of Cali...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ok thanks... @ liamsmom09 i wanted to take my kids and personally deliver the blankets... but i always donate clothes and other things to diff places... thanks

but mommie~ thanks ill look it up
    COZYBLANKIES

Comment by COZYBLANKIES (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My first thought is the Marines' Toys for Tots. Sleep Country is almost always doing some kind of drive for foster kids too.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:48 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Cradles to Crayons is one of my favorite charities. They provide for homeless and underprivileged children. They always need baby supplies and also back to school supplies.

http://cradlestocrayons.org/

This is such a nice thing you are doing :)
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Toys for Tots, and Salvation Army. Besides that you can call social services and explain what you are doing. They usually have a list of churches and other organizations in your county that help low income families over the holidays. You can work with one of them, like a church for instance, and donate your goods.

Answer by gemgem at 9:23 AM on May. 12, 2011

• toys for tots, salvation army, goodwill and try googling and it will bring up places in your area that needs that sort of help. Good job on your part
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:08 AM on May. 19, 2011