Have you ever had a moment that makes you think, "that is why I am a Mother"?

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes, every day
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 7:45 PM on May. 10, 2011

• omg yes!!! especially when im out with friends... single to be exact... we r out eating and they need wipes and of course i have wipeys in my purse... they say wow your prepared... n than sommeone says no shes a prepared mom... makes me laugh cause thats jus part of bein a mom having something in your purse reminding you that you have wonderful children at home... lol... other than that funny inscident... id have to say everyday i think that
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 7:49 PM on May. 10, 2011

• All the time. When I didn't have kids, I thought I understood parenting, parenthood, and child development because of all of my education on the subjects.

Absolutely not. There is no more of an expert than a hands-on mom.

I definately needed experience as a reality check.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• everyday when my kids smile at me:)
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 8:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yep, all the time. When ever they smile or laugh. Every time I go to get my younger DS when he wakes up, he gets so excited that he starts to shake and he giggles and that is one of those moments. My older DS always runs up and says, "Mommy, kiss and hug!" That's another.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:43 PM on May. 10, 2011