Im looking for Children Orgnizations i can donate to for holidays... any suggestions?

i make these blankets and i luv to donate... im trying to prepare for christmas by doing research and find a legite place i can go check out myself in the los angeles california area... have you donated & to where? whats that place about?

cancer places to for men women and children

If youre around my area and would luv to get involved with your kids also let me kno

Asked by COZYBLANKIES at 7:40 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Check out Wish Upon a Hero they have Charity Builder's on there check some of them out you could fulfill a lot of wishes i am sure.

Answer by christinato at 8:01 PM on May. 10, 2011

• You can check in with local schools...

Answer by karischub at 9:52 PM on May. 10, 2011

• And your local churches too. Women's shelters are always good. Abuse shelters a lot of times can use them. Women will leave their homes and take their kids with them. They kind of go into hiding from the abuser and the kids can use all kinds of things. Homeless shelters too.

Answer by Peajewel at 11:06 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I donate through Catholic charities, I'm sure most churches have some type of program. Red Cross and salvation army might accept them too.

Answer by elasmimi at 7:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Your local community hospital would be interested for sure. My community hospital gets crochet hats donated to them for newborns by the elderly communities.

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Check with the local schools and food banks. It is great that you are helping.

Answer by momkaribg at 11:53 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Check out your local Casa office.

Answer by bether89 at 3:17 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Do a Google search for your local area. Also, what about area hospitals?

Answer by ceciliam at 5:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• are there any childrens hospitals? or homeless shelters? those would be great places to donate.

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:11 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Toys for Tots or santas Toy Box

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:59 AM on May. 12, 2011