Self Tanners??

It's that time of the year to break out all the cute summer clothes! YAY!! But I am so pasty that it is embarrassing! I tried the Jergens lotion last year and it only left orange streaks up and down my legs. Anyone tried others that are good??

AngieBry

Asked by AngieBry at 7:56 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i never had good experiences With Creams
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 7:57 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I recommend trying the Caribbean SOLutions Natural Beach Colours. I use this and it does not leave orange streaks at all. It does work with your melantonin( sp?) so the results are not as quick as some self tanners. If you want a quick tan for the day then I wouldn't suggest this. But the directions say to use it for 4 days after cleansing. I did this and the results are a beautiful natural looking tan. It doesn't look like I used a self tanner, it looks that natural.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 8:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• go to marykay.com we have a great self tanning lotion...NO ORANGE STREAKS!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• L'Oreal Sublime Bronze is really good for drugstore, otherwise I'd suggest St. Tropez.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:16 AM on May. 11, 2011

• sorry i don't use self tanners, but I've heard 'Fake Bake' puts on a good tan
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 1:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I spray tan
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 6:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011