Pregnancy=meanie?

Just wondering if anyone found that, beyond just mood swings, they were turning into meanies during their pregnancies? I'm in my twelfth week now and I feel myself being increasingly impatient with other people (mostly complete strangers), wanting them to move out of my way, not returning random smiles, thinking mean thoughts, even snapping at people, etc... Please tell me this is the pregnancy!

gretch81

Asked by gretch81 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Apparently I was a raging bitch during my pregnancy. If I was, I dont' recall it. So yeah, it is probably the hormones. I went to church with a woman who is super sweet all the time, and I hated her while she was pregnant.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• oh yeah i feel the same way. im the sweetest person but once im pregnant im not nice anymore
    its the pregnacny
    Anonymous

• It's the pregnancy hormones =]

I've been such a bitch during this pregnancy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• haha, I have turned into a complete monster! I am so glad my son is at school and my husband is at work otherwise they would witness it! And I quit smoking months ago and I keep craving a cigarette the anger is not making it any better!
    Anonymous

• I WENT THROUGH THAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND. I TOOK EVERYTHING OUT ON HIM AND WOULD BE REALLY IRRITATED WITH HIM.
    THANK GOODNESS IT PASSED, IT LASTED ALMOST A MONTH THOUGH.
    YA ITS THE HORMONES.....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I can't stop laughing when I stop and think about how angry I get, just like you said at complete strangers in the way and such. Its pretty crazy.
    Anonymous

• hahahah my boyfriend told the doctor i was phsyco because i became a bitch...lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm 9 weeks, and apparently a raging bitch. I could also have to do with the fact that I feel like CRAP and am exhausted all day.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• HAHAHAH so true! My name became Psycho Monster Sarah about the time I got pregnant (according to my hubby). LOL! It stands for PMS because I thought I just had really bad PMS but it hasn't gone away yet and I'm almost 35 wks!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008