Can anyone point me in the right direction for a cleanse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It's not difficult to do it yourself, and far less embarassing than paying to have it done!
    Anonymous

• ??? I thought it was just a diet?? One where you eat a certain type of food and slowly you take out the bad things in your body???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Um, no.
    The best thing you can do is eat a balanced diet with plenty of water and fiber. Your body is a self-cleansing machine. You don't need to do a "cleanse." They're no good for weight loss that lasts more than a couple of days anyway. There aren't any health benefits. If you're eating right, you're already good to go.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Fleet Enema... you can find them at the drug store.
    Anonymous

• You may be talking about the clean diet found HERE

lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Go to GNC and talk to the employees there. They really know their stuff. I did their 7day full body cleanse. It's a good way to kick start a lifesyle change and lose a little weight in the beginning.
    UNLESS you are talking about flushing drugs from your system. Still go to GNC but they have other products that do that. Tell them you want to quickly get rid of "toxins" in your body. They will know what you mean but cannot legally sell you something if you come right out and say you have a drug test coming up, for example.
    Why do I know? My hubby used to be store manager at one
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:53 AM on May. 12, 2011