Birth

Im debating on natural or with drugs
anyone have any suggestions

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 8:27 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh lordy, not to tell what to do or scare you, but drugs. drugs.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 8:28 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My vote is for drugs, too!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 8:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• lol but i wanted to try natural because i did drugs and i want to be totally alert but my fiance hats to see me in pain lol but im debating if drugs r natural lol
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Ok so ..... I say Drugs Im for the Drugs all the way... But I had a epi With My 3rd and when I was in full blown labor the thang decided it dident want to work so i was in ALOT of pain It was to late for them to fix it too ! AHHH The pain The Pain ! But i got through It .... But I choose the Drugs Over all natural
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 8:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• so yall sayin natural is horrible lol?
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• lol everyone that I know that started going all natural.... ended up begging for the drugs. I know I was dialated alot when i gave up. I went so long and through so much pain before i asked for it that i blacked out and i dont remember part of my labor.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If you can go natural, more power to you! I was going to try...didn't take long for me to change my mind. Had epidurals with both kids.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• haha i feel ya
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 10, 2011

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I would recommend going natural if you could. If you prepare yourself (join a natural birthing group on here, read books, watch videos) it is going to seem more doable than if you just show up at the hospital in full blown labor. It hurts. a lot. It hurts a lot recovering after an epidural (I had one natural and one with an epidural- I will have all future children "naturally").

Whatever you choose, know what your options are and what what to expect (side effects, etc) from each option. Good Luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:57 PM on May. 10, 2011