I know all the moms on here are too perfect to eat convenience foods, BUT, what Dole bagged salad is your favorite, if you dare answer?

I am in love with the Butter Bliss right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• There is one with arugula in it that i like. I add some basil leaves and dressing, and it is amazing
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 8:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• What would be wrong with bag salad? It's not convenient junk food, if that's what you mean. I like the caeser kits, the kids clean it out at dinner.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:31 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Man, I must be blowing the curve because we eat convinced foods all the time. Just because it is packaged for convinced doesn't make it 'bad for you' just more expensive. Not to mention the idea of moderation for the not so good ones.

To answer the actual question: Spring mix is my fave when I get it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:31 PM on May. 10, 2011

• There is one with almonds and cranberries in it. The microwave is my friend so convenience food is my friend

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I usually just buy the bagged spinach leaves...love to make my lunches out of that
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I will try it. Is it jus lettuce or does it come with toppings and dressing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The baby greens or the romaine. I use them as quick bases and add in other veggies and herbs.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i always just buy the American salad. that's what the kids will eat. although i do like to buy the Romaine sometimes and make my own cesar salads :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• we buy the ceasar kits occasionally- but usually we make our own (the kits are expensive!)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I do not buy those because of the expense. Now I will buy the store brand bagged romaine ribs-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:37 PM on May. 10, 2011