Does anyone know of a great work at home business/Job??

I don't want any selling, or having to make calls to get people to join things.. that's not my thing.... thank you

queenb78

Asked by queenb78 at 8:28 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • http://www.tigerfish.com/employment.html
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It's about marketing yourself to businesses as an independent contractor... Show them how they can cut their costs by hiring you to do work for them.... Business Plan... Think outside of the box... be confident and assured when talking to them.... Jobs won't come to you....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Ugh! I despise Mary Kay! Not to be a dwonder on you mk, but I did not have any support from them when I tried to sell products. I hate make up anyway though. lol

Besides she says she doesn't want to sell to people.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE the business that I work for, and there is no product to sell. If you find that Mary Kay, Avon, Melaluca and Amway are NOT your thing, this will be perfect for you! I'll send you a friend invite and we can talk about it. You may or may not be interested, but there is no harm in in scoping it out and comparing, right!?
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:45 PM on May. 10, 2011

•  Most of them are bull, but there are a few legit ones out there. I have had great success with one, over 23k so far (over the last 4 yrs). You can read about it Here (it's free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on May. 11, 2011