Do you buy MAry Kay, PArty Lite, Pampered CHef, etc. even in this economy?

I love some of Party Lite's products but really, who is buying that stuff these days when you can get it cheap at the store?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:52 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I don't buy any of that kind of stuff. While I enjoy some of the Mary Kay and Pampered chef products... I can't fathom the money right now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on May. 10, 2011

• didn't buyit before...don't now either
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:54 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I buy Mary kay once every six months and avon it lasts
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:54 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I don't really care for any of the products enough to buy them. I find things I prefer more at various stores.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:57 PM on May. 10, 2011

• luckily my MIL was a mary kay consultant and still does jobs sometimes. she has lots of products in her house and gives me stuff for free :) all i use though is the timewise stuff. works great. i would never dream of buying any of it though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If these are products you enjoy but can't afford or would rather save money on, A great way to get these products discounted or even FREE is to be a hostess and have your girlfriends together for a party! The economy has certainly affected everyone but it doesn't mean we can't still have fun & support these business owners ;-)
    Check with your friends who are consultants of your favorites and see what specials they're offering.
    I'm a consultant with Mary Kay and I even offer Virtual/web parties. People love the convenience & the benefit of saving money on their favorites.
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 9:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Tried that Mamis, I am not a sales woman at all! Not even to my friends. lol
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 9:24 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have various Pampered Chef products but my favorite is the pizza stone. My chocolate chip cookies bake wonderfully on it. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I bought a couple of things at a Pampered Chef party a couple of months ago. But, for the most part, I don't. I used to sell chocolate with Dove Chocolate Discoveries, but ended that in February because of various reasons. Some people actually still bought from me.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Simplicity3 : The Pizza Stone from Pampered Chef IS awesome!!..Haven't used it to bake cookies though. Can't wait.

Partlite candles in honeydew melon smells divine and I do use Mary Kay Timewise products. Not at all interested in selling any of it though.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:38 PM on May. 11, 2011