What else?!!

Advice on what else I need to do, or get, or plan or whatever before baby comes. Im 32 almost 33 weeks.
So far I have..
-Sorted baby clothes (sizes) and put them away
-Set up birthing classes
-Set up tour of hospital
-Got my baby crib/bassinet stuff set up
ANything else that you did that helped? My baby shower is coming up so I'll get diapers and the rest of my stuff then.

minirip

Asked by minirip at 9:08 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lol relax and hike your feet up before baby comes. Get as much rest as yu can right now.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• get your car seat checked. Buy a baby book to bring to hospital once baby comes (if you ask nicely they might do the hand and foot prints right in the book for you). Charged camera, granola bars in hospital bag...

Get a massage and a pedicure before baby comes! You deserve it!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The farther along in my pregnancy I get the more anxious about everything I get!
    minirip

Comment by minirip (original poster) at 9:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• its hard not to! Good luck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Make sure there are fresh batteries in the camera. Also the diaper bag, make sure it's packed. That's not as big a necessity, both of my kids got sent home with the open bag of diapers that they hadn't yet used.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• pack your bag and once you have the shower put the seat in the car and pack the baby's things. Here's a tip too make sure you have a few sizes of take home clothes because you dont know how tiny or big he/she will be lol. My 1st was born at 6 lbs 4 oz and the outfit i wanted him going home in was too big... a 0-3 month romper. he ended up going home in just a onesie that was even a little big on him. At home I had some preimee hand me downs that he wore for about a week then he was in 0-3 month clothes
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 9:28 PM on May. 10, 2011

• You didnt say thing about for your self when your in the hosipltal. You wont want to be wearing there rob. You will most likely be in there for three day the most. I packed a bag with nice confortable pj's and slippers, tooth brush, face wash, oh yeah dont for get underwear but sorry for now you'll need the big grandma panties lol. For got to ask is this your first?
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 10:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yup this is my first so I really have no idea what ill actually need and thank you ladies for all the helpful answers
    minirip

Comment by minirip (original poster) at 11:48 PM on May. 10, 2011