Do you google friends/associates?

my friend said she looks up everyone she knows and so I asked her if she googles me, her response was yes but I didn't find anything on you. Do you do that? Do you think that is totally weird?

I do this with any business or company that I might be interacting with from restaurants to doctors and play areas I might be interested in but to do it with every single friend and associate is kinda weird IMO.

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 9:25 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• everyone, but im just nosey like that lol
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have googled myself and pulled up something on me, but not colleagues.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 9:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I don't google everyone but some people I am curious about..I also check if they are on fb.
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 9:31 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yea, but because its fun but I wouldn't be judgmental if I did find something juicy lol
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If my son is going somewhere I search the sexual predator database in my state to make sure that there is not one living nearby, say if he is going to a playdate in a new neighborhood, I don't want to find out too late a new predator was in town! But I go one better and I background check people. Not initially, but if you are coming in my house! But, I am not nosy, if I am going to let you in my house I want to know if you have had problems with the law ahead of time. Saves time down the road. I'm pretty up front, because I let people know before they come over here with their kids that we have guns but we keep them locked up, and when I had a dog I kept her in a kennel to avoid having her bite anyone. I just don't think other people are that responsible. Google is pretty useless, you can find out stuff, but who cares if someone is on FB?
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes I have
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:37 PM on May. 10, 2011