He Thinks I'm Cheating.... adult content

Recently my man had asked me if I have been cheating on him. I got really offended because I'm not that kind of girl. We have a son together and I just wouldn't do that. I asked him why he thinks that and he said because we don't have sex anymore or I'm not sweet to him and I just act like I don't care about him. I told him thats not true. And I told him he doesn't tell me "he wants some" either so why would I ask him? If he doesn't tell me anything is because he just doesn't want to. He usually always gets home from work and drinks his beer, eats and then goes to sleep. So thats what he does and I don't like doing anything with him when he's been drinking already. I prefer when he's sober. It bothers me though and he says that why do I get mad if I didn't do anything??? I don't know how to make him understand that Im not cheating on him and he's the only one but sometimes I just don't like doing anything because my son is sometimes awake or Im really tired cuz I always sleep late.

Babygirl760468

Asked by Babygirl760468 at 9:25 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Could be a guilty conscience... just a thought.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:28 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Him? Or me?
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Agree with CeeCee.

He may be doing the cheating or thinking about it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Sounds like the accusation was because you're not showing enough interest in him, and he told you that. So fix it. Be more attentive, seduce him, treat him like he's your world. Some suspicion is natural if he thinks you're very attractive, and then not "giving him any" just makes it worse. So make sure you don't just tell him you care. Show him you do.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree with cee cee. he could be feeling guilty, but he may have actually thought that maybe you were.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• A very wise woman once told me: "We accuse others of what we are". I found this to be very true. My ex. boyfriend used to constantly accuse me of cheating on him and I wasn't and in the end, he dumped me for another woman he had cheated on me with. I don't know your man so I am not saying that''s what he is doing but all I could say is if you're not cheating then you have nothing to prove. Tell him you are not, that he has no reason to distrust you and that it's the last time you are discussing this point.
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 9:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• That's what I thought too but I don't think he would cheat on me. Unless he wants to loose me and not see his son ever again. Because if he ever cheated on me I would never want to see him again and I wouldn't let him see his son. And JudiMary I guess ur right. Yeah I guess I am not really sweet to him...I was just never like that with any guy...that I don't know how to act. But I feel the same way.
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Uh Bianca...well I dont want to believe that's true... :( I don't picture him cheating on me....Idk
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Sorry, I meant him... He may be guilty...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• He may be trying to flip the switch so keep your eyes and ears open.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:41 PM on May. 10, 2011