Omgosh! I am hurting so badly :(

I dont know whats wrong with me and don't have insurance to go to the dr to find out either. I got the depo provera birth control a month ago today. My last cycle was march 10th though. I am having cramps in my stomach around my ovaries and in my lower back. I took a pregnancy test tonight and it was negative...like i said I have no clue whats wrong with me all i know is I hurt really bad. I have had to pee like crazy ALL day long too! It also hurts when i walk or just stand up mainly in my lower back part though. Any one have any idea what could be going on?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 9:35 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kidney infection
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• could be a bad UTI...i had one last month and peed a little bit of blood...Blah!!!...my lower back hurt bad!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 9:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It could be a urinary tract infection, bladder infection, you can go to the emergency room at the hospital they can't refuse you and they will just send you a bill, you don't wanna keep waiting because if its something serious at least you can catch it early good luck get to a hospital and feel better
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:42 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Sounds very much like a kidney infection or uti
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 9:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I'm gonna have to agree with the others. it sounds like a UTI. there's got to be some way you can get treatment even if you have to pay any medical bills off over a period of time. most places allow that. don't wait too long to get treatment. it could turn very serious. much worse than a medical bill.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:00 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i have to agree with the others drink 1 beer and drink some tea with honey in it.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 11:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ounds like a uninary infection to me or a cyst on your ovaries maybe
    kittylover333

Answer by kittylover333 at 11:17 PM on May. 10, 2011