When was the peak?

When did the crazy mood swings start to go away? Or do they last all pregnancy long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they last all pregnancy but i think everyone is diffrent but i still cry for no reason
    Anonymous

• They were the worst in the first and now third trimester. I had a tiny little break in the late second trimester...but my emotions have been close to the edge the entire time. I just was in better control of them for awhile lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i havnt had any modd swings i feel my happy self still. i havnt noticed any change and even my husband says he hasnt noticed.
    Anonymous

• MINE HAVENT STARTED YET AND IM 33 WEEKS.......
    (=
    I WAS IRRITABLE FOR LIKE A MONTH WHEN I WAS AROUND 15 WEEKS BUT THAT WAS IT.....
    EVEN MY BOYFRIEND AND MOM HAVENT SEEN ANY MOOD SWINGS IN ME.
    ITS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I've gotten random mood swings throughout the whole thing so far. Around 10 wks everybody made me cry for no reason. At about 24 wks, I'd cry everytime I went to work early, just because I didn't want to. And now at 34 wks I cry anytime I don't get sex...lol...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• They didn't really go away until about 4 months after the baby was born for me. Nursing helps with hormones, but they are crazy and hard to control. I was just very weepy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008