My lower stomch hurts when i bend down???

I just had a baby 7weeks ago to. and when i was 3weeks pp i had unportected sex also and i have took prego test and tey were all negtive too. i had my 6week pp check up and my doc sais that i was all healed.on the inside and she asked me if i had sex b4 6weeks and i told her yes unportected and she said that she will let me go this time and then she gave me birth control and told me to start it.

andrearhodes

Asked by andrearhodes at 10:03 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• So, whats your question exactly?
    Anonymous

• She will let you go this time? Is your OBGyn also your mother? If you've had sex, you could be pregnant. It's also likely that you weren't fully healed after giving birth. Since you said you only had your baby 7 weeks ago, it is likely that it would be too soon to tell if you were pregnant. If you had sex four weeks ago as you said, you may not have enough hormones yet for a positive test. If you don't want to get pregnant again this quickly, and you've researched birth control methods and are satisfied with the method your OBGyn provided you with, then as soon as you're sure you're not pregnant you should start the birth control. If you start it and you are pregnant, though, it could have adverse affects on a developing fetus.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 10:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• thanks that helped i go back to see my obgyn in june
    andrearhodes

Comment by andrearhodes (original poster) at 10:22 PM on May. 10, 2011