Peanut butter cookies

I've seen a recipe on here for peanut butter cookies.. all it called for was peanut butter, sugar, and something else I think. I was wondering if anyone can give me the recipe.. and would it work with natural peanut butter (it's kinda more runny than regular peanut butter). Thanks.

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 2:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Here you go! I searched for this for you it was posted by Cherish050307 in the Just for Fun section. I remebered because I too looked at it and though it was neat to only be a few ingredients.
    The best peanut butter cookies i promise!
    1 cup peanut butter
    1 cup sugar
    1 egg
    Bake on 350 for about ten minutes until they start to crack on the top, DONT SMASH THEM WITH A FORK THOUGH
    They are so goooood and no you don't need flour or anything else just try it
    **I don't know about natural Peanut Butter**
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Look on the back of the Jif Peanutbutter jar. I used this recipe recently and was told that I made the best peanutbutter cookies they had ever tasted....
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• there goes my diet lol
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008