How can i be un nervous about pregnancy?

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 10:11 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What exactly are you nervous about, nervous about staying healthy in pregnancy? the birth? or something else specific or your nervous about everything?
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

• it's perfectly natural to feel nervous about. after all it's a very big step in a woman's life. just try to make sure you have all your plans set for when the baby arrives. talk about it with your partner, friends, and doctor. ask all the questions you want. it helps ease your nerves
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ask questions about it babycentercom's weekly pregnancey updates helped me out alot
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 10:17 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ok thanks nervous bout it all
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yeah I was too when I found out I was pregnant, as my pain threshold is below 0! I just had to accept that it was going to how it was going to be and there wasnt anything I could do about it, for me it was easier to take things 1 day at a time and deal with the present and focus on that instead of focusing on the birth etc.......good luck, you will be just fine!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• thanks
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 8:11 AM on May. 11, 2011