Contractions....

So im starting to have contractions... trying to time them. but not quit sure if some of the pain is one... still cramping.baby stops moving during. my lower back hurts lower abd. is hurting. some are sharper than others.
ive lost my mucus plug

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you nd to go to the hospital u might be in labor i did the same thing on the 5th an had my baby on the sixth of this month
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 10:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Congrats!!!
    THing is.. i know i shouldnt care but if i go in it would be the 4th time.. haha. i just feel stupid everytime i gotta walk out. but this time ive lost the plug and im having contractions. just cant seem to pin point which pain im feeling.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Your water is going to break soon
    Micki-Cook

Answer by Micki-Cook at 2:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• sounds like your going into labor, good luck :)
    annie176

Answer by annie176 at 3:11 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I could never really put a finger on mine either when I was in real labor. It was pain most of the time. I went to the hospital IDK how many times with contractions that were regular before they kept me. I would go on soon. Dont be embarrassed. the nurses are used to it and its better to be safe...
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:53 AM on May. 11, 2011