Yeast Infection Discharge adult content

I realized a few days ago that I had a yeast infection (classic itching, discharge, irritation, etc) so I bought the Monistat 3 to treat at home. We I used the 1st treatment that night and the next afternoon I started having a yellow discharge. I looked it up on the internet and saw that others have had this same thing and it was the medicine/discharge interacting with air and turning it yellow. However I wanted to check with you guys and see if this has happened to any of you.

I used day two last night and the same thing happened to day. However the itching is almost gone and the white clumpy discharge is almost gone as well. I just have a little bit of this yellow watery discharge left.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like it is clearing up.
    Aeternam

Answer by Aeternam at 11:06 PM on May. 10, 2011