Sudden dizziness, pale, and throwing up, what does this sound like?

my daughter has a diet high in junk food and low in healthy foods. When it was dinner time she came into the kitchen and out of nowhere she became pale and dizzy/shaking and sat on the floor and then vomited. I checked her pulse and it was fine, she was not feverish and her pupils were good.
What could be going on?
I don't want to call the Dr. because they will say " just bring her in" and BTW she is 24 and has Asperger's and alot of digestion issues

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 10:17 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

• Stomach viruses are going around like now.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:20 PM on May. 10, 2011

• When was the last time she'd eaten anything? Low blood sugar maybe? Or high blood sugar?
    Anonymous

• sounds like low blood sugar, if she eats alot of junk then she could spike her sugar then bottom out all of a sudden, not good for anyone especially someone who is hypoglycemic (like me)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The thing is she eats a decent breakfast but then spends the day gorging on candy/cookies/junk food and then eats dinner when she is home. Typically she works 4 to midnight at a casino and eats there and well today is her night off. She said her last meal was a bowl of cereal this morning but me and dh know better we know she stays in her room and gorges on junk.
    togo90210

Comment by togo90210 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on May. 10, 2011