Does anybody knowes where u can get a dna test done at

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think you need to pass a grammar, spelling and sentence structure test before you can take a DNA test. You do know you can't end a sentence in a preposition, right?

Anonymous

• We aint at school it's a fucking question answer it or pass it dam i got a high school diploma i dont need your dam help thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It's NOT a question, there isn't a question mark. The high school you went to should loose it's accreditation if that is the case.

Anonymous

• Actually, needing to pass a grammar, spelling and sentence structure tests are NOT required for a DNA test. If the test is needed for child support, or PA, then I believe they can give you the necessary information on where to go and what to do. If it's a test that you are doing on your own, I'd google it, it seems there are a lot of links about it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• What does that have to do with the question??? Anyways is the dna test for a child?
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• To answer your "question", look at these links or ask your Doctor. It has to be done thru a lab.
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/prenataltesting/paternitytesting.html
    http://www.helium.com/items/377545-where-and-how-to-get-dna-testing-done

Anonymous

• if its for a child and father, child support will do it for free. at least in FL.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• look bitch stay off my question hoe if you don't want to answer it then why you even comment just to be rude but i can rewrite it unanonymous an let you know who i am but iam gone pray for u an let God make you my footstool God forgive me for comin to this little girl level gud day
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yes its for them he knows it's his but he had a child by this other girl an he got one with her an she got made cause he wasnt gone do it with mines so to keep down drama i told him to get one but thanks for all the positive answers b/c some ppl just done know how to answer a question or not
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning? Loose the attitude. I can't even understand half of what your trying to type! You so did not finish high school. If you don't want comments on how illiterate your post is then try communicating on an adult reading level =(

Anonymous