Skinny Body Care?

Has anyone heard of this or is doing it... Sounds interesting but not to sure about it.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have never heard of it
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 6:54 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I had just looked at it yesterday when a few reps had ads in Small Business and Home Business magazines I look at. To me it's ridiculous. The companies site is very plain and basic, but when you find rep sites their product is fiber capsules. Well anyone can buy fiber caps anywhere, heck even the Dollar Store carries them. I eat enough fiber and don't need caps, so lol, decided against that one.

I'm a beachbody coach, and make money getting fit and losing weight and helping others do the same. Now these are workout systems (P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, etc), their shake product called Shakeology, which is AWESOME, and other exercise equipment, supplies and supplements. But the variety is much better than just a bottle of Fiber! You can watch a video presentation about beachbody on my site: http://www.fitwithmelissa.com/
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:18 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Looks like Mom2Jack04 shed some light on it for you. Skinny Body Care is another direct selling company, after reviewing the website it looks like they are in pre launch. My advice if you're going this route is to find a company that has been around at least 7 years and has products that are in demand even with the economy in it's current state.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:59 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have a friend that is doing it and says she loves it and is making money. My issues are that it's $60 per month and the pills are said to swell in your throat and you could choke. That's all I need.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am and love it ! At smurfyangel, Maybe you should look into the 3 all natural ingredients. It's more then just a fiber pill . And does alot more then just weight loss. I'm glad you enjoy what you do that's great but have you compared the pay plan with ours? We are not in pre-launch. @ Taluke they put that on the bottle just like they do with alot of other things out there. Just have to make sure you take it with glass of water. Some people open the pill up and take it in something else. My husband just started taking this two days ago and he's lost weight already . I believe in this product and I'm earning and i've only been in a month .
    workhome2

Answer by workhome2 at 6:41 PM on May. 17, 2011