How to treat a burn

my hubby and son were out for a walk and somehow my son grabbed my hubbies cigar and now has a blister on his finger. How do I treat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could bust the blister, clean the area and bandage it but since he's a baby I would just put cold. Water on it if you want put a band aid on it , it will burst on its own even if you don't bust it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ...once it does burst keep a bandage with neosporin on it for a days or so, until the pink skin toughens up.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Breastmilk heals it =]

But do not break it. You are not supposed to break blisters because they are more prone to infection.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 10:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• cold water, cover, go to doc and get some "silver" cream and do as directed.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You might want to put a bandage on it, DON'T BREAK OPEN THE BLISTER. After it does pop keep a bandage on it with neosporin on it.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 1:06 AM on May. 12, 2011