Do you seek out drama or avoid it?

Just curious to see peoples response. I have come in contact with a couple who seem to thrive on drama. I tend to shy away from it, and just have recently become more talkative and into finding friends. How do you pick out the ones who do like drama in their lives?

Aeternam

Asked by Aeternam at 10:55 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I will not be drawn into a drama type friendship. The people that have all the drama in their lives are usually the one's that create it for themselves and I do not need nor want that in my life. For this reason, I do not have any close friends just casual acquaintenances.
    I have chosen to keep it out of my life and for that decision have given up having close friendships. I have never had a friend without the drama being involved one way or another.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 11:49 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My husband and I are relatively drama free, and I am trying to make new friends here, but I am not a very social person and I tend to keep to myself. I find that because I am an introvert I tend to attract people who are very dramatic and then they have very dramatic personal lives. I really just want friends who like to hang out and do stuff without gossiping about other close friends.
    Aeternam

Comment by Aeternam (original poster) at 11:00 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Depends on my mood... If I'm pissed off, drama seems to find me, and I don't run from it. If I'm happy, I'd prefer to stay that way, so I keep my mouth shut.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:11 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I stay clear of drama. I would like to say also that IMHO drama is something that can be controlled, everything else is just life.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I avoid it but if they're asking for it I'm definitely going to really going to give it to them and finish what they started.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I loathe drama!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:58 PM on May. 10, 2011