HELP

I really like my booty call probably because he's not like other guys meaning clingy and annoying. I'm so sick of guys being up my ass or fake by taking me out on a date just to do stuff with me at the end of the night. Anyways, I don't know how to tell him or hint it to him the next time we hang out ..... I don't want to chase him away because I know he's not up for any serious relationship. But to honest I don't want a relationship either, all I want is to hangout sometimes and just chill for fun! Doesn't even have to be a public place

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I have always just flat out asked them to hang out. Simple as did they wanna meet up at the bar? Or when my kids were at their dads house, did they wanna come over & watch a movie. Then again, the ppl I had as "booty calls" were also & still are my friends lol
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 11:14 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Booty calls? Are you hookers?
    That's not a part of MY world. No way. I have too much self-respect. Wow......
    Anonymous

• Just come out and tell him. You don't want a relationship, but would like to hang out more.
    nevergiveup10

Answer by nevergiveup10 at 12:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Lots of guys would kill for just a booty call and no relationship. Just tell him how it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry but this is funny. You hate when men do this to you, but want to pull it with the first guy that hasn't? That's why this type of relationship never works out.. someone always wants more and this time it's just you. You may not be asking for a serious relationship but you are definitely asking for more of one and there's always a chance he'll respond exactly how you have when men pulled this on you. If you really want this though do it gradually, start a conversation or turn on a movie and tell him he's welcome to stay and watch it with you. Good luck!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• go ahead and tell him.. does he show u anything like he maybe interested in u?
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 12:25 PM on May. 11, 2011