How often do you deep clean your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• no as often as I should! I'd like to every weekend but maybe 2 to 3 weeks goes by before I really get it all done! It tskes so much effort to keep up with the top messes that my toddlers and i make!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Once a week it gets scrubbed and bleached. But in between those cleanings I wipe things down with lysol wipes...especially the bathrooms. If only men could just get all of it in the bowl lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• once a week on saturday morining i get up at 6am (i am an earlier riser) and start cleaning. i get done with everything by noon no later than 2pm
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 2:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Man I am terrible after reading the last two answers, I really try to do everyy saturday but don't always get to it because we have b-day parties and stuff
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 2:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Not as often as I want to. Ideally, I would mop the floors weekly, but usually its once a month. At the same time, I dust everything (i hate doing it so i put it off for as long as possible!) and wash the floor boards and walls. i never see my son touch the walls but they are always so messy! its not hard work, it just takes a while which is usually my excuse for not doing it!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• well i clean it on mondays and fridays. the only thing i dont clean as often is the stove because it sucks big time. i do vaccum every other day though.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 3:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I literally deep clean maybe every 2 or 3 weeks, but in between I just regular clean (wash dishes, vacuum, pick up, sweep, etc.)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What is this Deep Clean of which you speak?

( laughing ) No, I only clean if I notice that it needs it, and I don't look very hard. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I was raised in an environment where people's character was judged by the cleanliness (or lack thereof) in their home. So, for many years, I did the "every Saturday = full-clean!!" But as I get older, I don't judge others as harshly and won't allow folks who judge me to visit my home!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I actually hardley ever deep clean...but we will be moving out of this house in June...so when we get everything out...then we will have to get down a scrub everything...and then I plan to deep clean as much as possible the new house before we move in...
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 11:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009