What does it mean when a man cant... TMI adult content

Hubby and i have been together for 5 years, lately our sex life has gone down hill. At first i just thought it was because i was pregnant but even now he just Doesnt seem interested in me. He works 3rd shift and sleeps most of the day but even when he is up he is just watching tv and hanging out with his dad (who lives with us) he Doesnt kiss me very much except the peck i get before he leave for work. Hugging is like a thing of the past. I try and do myself even if i am not going anywhere for him but it does not seem to make a difference. He will act like he wants sex but then when we go to do it he cant stay hard. This is not our first kid and he has not been like this before PP. I am struggling with PPD so i Dont know if its just all in my head or if it seems like he does not want to be with me. Please give me some advice.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 11:16 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hugs to you.

It's called Erectile Dysfunction.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• calm down he's prob really tired working 3rd shift is hard and if you fil is living with you well he may have a problem because of that i know some guys that can't or wont when their parents are around it's normal I'd guess that's all that it is don't blame yourself....
    traren

Answer by traren at 11:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I would try to talk to him and find out if there is an underlying problem like Erectile Dysfunction. He could be exhausted from 3rd shift. I know I was when I had to work it.
    Aeternam

Answer by Aeternam at 11:33 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Some men may not like having sex with pregnant women. There scared or it just doesnt turn them on. stress and being tired or depressed could be taking a toll on him? sorry hun i hope it gets better keep us updated!!
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 11:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• He is probably just physicaly tired. I wouldn't take it personal. Is he getting enough sleep, eight hours when he gets home? My husband worked over nights and he'd never get enough sleep because of kids in the house and... ill admit, I was hard on him. I wanted to spend time with him and did take away from his sleep time.
    It hard on the entire family, when your not all on the same basic sleep pattern.
    Maybe he can schedule a few days off, give him the first day to catch up on sleep & plan something as a family and something for just the two of you. BUT, make sure you let him rest, before he has to go back into work or he'll end up even worse, going back sleep deprived.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• He can't help E.D. so it's not about you

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would sit down and tell him whats up and u need a little attention.. maybe he needs to switch shifts..
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 12:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• he might just be well tired buhubby worked 3rd shitft sun-thursday so he had the weekends off one day to relax and one day to fool around
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:51 PM on May. 11, 2011