How do get this weight off?

I had my baby mar 3 2010 and I still have the stomach I used to be so fit but it seems like I just cant get this weight off of me (how did you get your baby fat off?)
I am 5'9 and I weigh 187 pounds I used to weigh 154 pounds I dont have alot of money and when we do get some extra cash it goes towards the baby so the gym is out of the question........ugh Im not happy with myself and I NEED HELP! any ideas?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:43 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i went on a lot of walks and that reallllly helped me. I also breast fed and that was some help! But try the walking! I hope it helps!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:49 PM on May. 10, 2011

• you can be in phenomenal shape without having a gym membership...take the baby in the stroller for a jog...,lift weights while baby is sleeping...I do P90X at home. bought the program off craigslist. get a back carrier and go for hikes...you can actually get a MUCH better workout doing things besides the gym. I lost 90% of my weight in the first 2 months just from BFing...some of it came back but it just takes a little extra work.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:57 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Mentally, I do plastic surgery on my body eveyr day - surprisingly, it stays the same. So I mourn it, and then I walk (a lot) and get rid of ALLL the white carbs in the cupboard. Eat whole grains (even pasta); dump the corn syrup and sugary stuff. A little is good, but it ends up as fat. I don't diet (anymore - used to as a model, and no my boby resists giving up anything - aarrrgh). So just get a good lifestyle with rest, good nuitrition (even on a budget) and lots of water. Oh, did I mention getting rid of the soda pop? Out the door. Good luck!
    Rowesbud

Answer by Rowesbud at 12:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would strongly recommend trying Clean Eating. There's a group on here with some good resources listed, but any book by Tosca Reno or Clean Eating Magazine will really help get you on track. I've lost over 60 lbs between eating clean and running. The most expensive part was getting good shoes! Eating clean is all about getting rid of processed foods and focusing on fresh foods and proper portion sizes. It's been very eye opening, and it's made a huge change in my body. You CAN do this!!! Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I eat clean as well. I also do Insanity right now, which is one of many workout systems by beachbody (including P90X and TurboFire). I became a coach with the company. But even if you can't afford one of those right now do you have cable? Most if not all cable providers now have those "On Demand" channels. There is an Exercise on Demand or FitTv. It's dozens of free workouts ALL the time, including Biggest Loser, 30 Day Shred, Walk Away The Pounds, Tae Bo and others. So you can start there. Or even visit your local library and take dvd's out.

That on demand channel has a website but only a few are free on the site. It's: www.exercisetv.tv
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:22 AM on May. 11, 2011