Do you believe in karma?

Or do you just handle everything yourself? And why for either?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 11:45 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i believe in karma. what ever you do will come back to you. i have no personal reason why i believe in it, but i dont think you can do bad your whole life and be rewarded for it and vice versa!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Nope, but I do believe in a "you get what you put out" sort of thing where is you are optimistic then you are likely to only see the good results instead of the bad and the same with pessimistic. There is no "higher" order or punishment being given out or received but on an individual basis you are only noticing what you want to.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I guess you could say I believe that what goes around comes around. If that's Karma, then yes.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:48 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I believe in quantum causality.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 11:49 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have always wanted, and desprately need Karma right now... well for 8mos and still.... NOTHING. oh wait, yeah... I keep getting screwed, and lied about..... SO... I thinkit works for some but not all....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:50 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I believe that all the Good & all the Bad you do will come back at some point..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yes i do..it has big sharp teeth.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• You reap what you sow!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:52 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yep, sure do. Example:
    I was on the freeway being tailgated by a Lincoln navigator or some other luxury SUV. I was kind of a jerk and didn't get out of his way as soon as I could, which did NOT help the situation. Well, I got off the freeway onto a one lane each way road and got stuck behind a garbage truck making its rounds.

I've got more like that but that's always the first one to come to mind.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:54 PM on May. 10, 2011

• LOl I personally would like to believe and really want to but it takes too long so I just handle things myself.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on May. 10, 2011