Shoes, what is best...

I just bought the Reebok , Shape Ups for walking. I walk a lot at work and have worn them for two days. I can feel it in my thighs already, which is great. I hate my fat thighs...

Just wondering if anyone else has input on what shoes have worked for them..

These were on sale for $40. That's how I made my choice... so, how much did you pay?

A co-worker, spent like $100 on skeetchers, ??? Toning shoes.

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 11:49 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I bought my Reeboks (the shape up ones) on eBay for $25. They are great, but a little too big, my foot moves around to much. I need a 1/2 size smaller.

I researched everything, and found that the Reeboks had the highest rating. New, in store you are looking at $!00ish for them. I think you did great! Enjoy them. I am going hunting for a smaller size!
    Rowesbud

Answer by Rowesbud at 11:53 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i dont have a pair, but i would probably go with the reebok. they seem the best. if i could afford it i would also get there toning outfit!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• That's sorta funny, mine are a half size to small.. I can feel it at the end of the day, my toes are swushed. So, I change shoes if we have somewhere to go after work.
    I want to go look at the outfits.. I had no clue, my son told me about them..
    I did measure my butt, thigh and calf. - going to remeasure in a month..
    See if anything really changes, but I can feel my thigh musclues have been working. Not sore, but they feel tired.. I gues..
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on May. 11, 2011