Weird feeling :O

since i was about 20 weeks pregnant its felt like my sons feet or hands are kicking IN my vagina or he's kicking my bladder....its such a weird feeling and idk if its normal and i keep forgetting to ask the doctor lol

has anyone had that feeling before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yup its normal! my son kicked my bladder an would stretch to the point it would feel like hes in my vagina literally ready to just crawl out
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Im 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant and the tech told when i went to get my ultrasound at 19 weeks exactly that his butt was right on my bladder and i was like no wonder i go to the restroom alot lol but yes he does kick alot in that area which i dont mind cus i love feeling him move :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:17 AM on May. 11, 2011

• dont get me wrong if my baby doesnt move i start to panic it just starts to hurt after a while >.< especially since he's big for how many weeks along he is
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 11, 2011

• im forever pee'ing cos my bladder is a bouncy castle lol
    annie176

Answer by annie176 at 2:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm the same way as you i panic when i dont feel my baby move for an hour but when he does move i love every second of it :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 6:31 PM on May. 11, 2011