SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK I NEED ADVICE adult content

So i went to my breast feeding class today i am 32 weeks on friday and its my first child but anyway i went to the class today and they taught all of us prego women how to self pump our breasts and how to get milk out from the nipple so i went home and i just went to the bathroom and tryed what i learned today and i got a yellow fluid that came out from both nipples. Can you help me because i dont know if the yellow fluid is good or not or did i over stimulate my breasts?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 12:02 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The yellow fluid appears to be colustrum. I think you should leave that for your baby which is what he/she really needs.
    jae1303

Answer by jae1303 at 12:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• its colostrum, the first thing your baby will have to drink!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Colostrum. You will make that untill baby is born and a few days old.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Perfectly normal, that's your colostrum. Don't be surprised to find it leaking on and off over the rest of the pregnancy. If it's a problem, get some breast pads.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 12:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Sounds like colostrum, which is the first milk the body produces before your milk comes in, however many women leak colostrum in their 3rd trimester.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• colostrum perfectly normal nothing to worry about there xx
    annie176

Answer by annie176 at 2:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• what everyone else said!!! Mine was leaking the whole 3rd trimester. Dont worry. Your body makes more so it will be there when the baby needs it.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:43 AM on May. 11, 2011