Are there any of you ladies a pracrasternators?

I am a stay at home mom and I wait to the last minute to do what I have to do.
I don't like that of myself but I just can't get motivated only until the last minute my SO gets so mad at me for doing this I just tell him hey atleast I do it.
But he looks at it like this why not knock it out early and be done with it and not be so overwhelmed later. TRUE but I just can't. Any tips or ideas. I can't even get on my treadmill or elliptical I am so out of it. I used to do stuff now I am like where is the energy. I am a size 18 I could loose 30 lbs though I just don't have it in me....Help me ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• I am a big procrastinator I put things off all the time and the I forget about it and that makes it worse. I try to do then right then and there but its always easier to put things off
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Cafe mom seems to make it harder doesn't it? I think we just have to put all distractions aside and just do it.
    Anonymous

• guilty as charged, ive always been, and im pretty sure i always will be
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i was going to write you a big response, but i'll do it later...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• ok. i read your whole question. your problem isn't procrastination, it's motivation. i used to like to do lots of things i don't anymore. find what works for you. break up the task into small pieces and ease into it... also, i had a big problem getting motivated when I was tired all the time. hypothyroid is a common problem with weight and energy. my endocrinologist gave me a weight-loss med for a time too. also excess yeast and food allergies could be contributing to both, very common and not widely known. PM me if you want more info.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008