Tired of not having baby #2!

My dh and I have been pregnant once sine we have been together, we miscarried and it was horrible! But, we are trying everything! from doing it the "right" way, to staying in bed, propping my feet and butt up and yadda yadda. i was wondering if you ladies might know of a pill the would help me become extremely fertile and my body to strive for being pregnant. (Kinda like a pill from the Dr. but OTC or herbal) We really want to have our 1st child together and it just isn't working out for us! The Dr's won't check us out because we have been pregnant (thanks to surgery I had 2 months prior) before, and they won't check me out because I have been successfully pregnant once (out of 3)! I don't want to spend thousands on an implant either.. just for it to fail or give me 6 babies at once (YIKES!).

If you can think of anything, that would be great! I have seen something called cantaberri (something like that on google anyway), and if anyone knows what that is, has tried it, or wants to check it out to give a mama some good advice, that would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know of anything but I hope you are preggers soon.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 6:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Well why wont you call a different doctor and ask them. They may tell you about the pill your talking about. Hope this helped.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 8:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• B-6, Vitamin E, Selenium, Manganese , and Zinc . Try Cumin and Dong Quai herbs. Carrots, bananas, pomegranate, and figs are also good fertility boosters.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• For your husband...... Vitamin C, E, B-12, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc. Essential fatty acids found in things like nuts, seeds(pumpkin sunflower sesame linseed) , and oily fish ( mackerel tuna herring salmon). Just in case the issue is with the sperm quality.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Wow!! I think i'll call about that supplement. We have gotten Zinc, I have done the prenatal's, but I never thought of pumping him full of supplements! We have been married 2 years and only used the protection when I was told to (after the miscarriage).. I hope it happens soon as well, Thank you ladies!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You could try Fertibella or Fertilaid. Both are avaiable on the internet and many people have had sucess with them.
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 3:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• A good multivitamin should have all the things listed. That way you don't have to pump him or yourself full of stuff. The ones listed are specifically related to fertility issues.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I checked into that Fertibella.. There is a chick that has done it for 4 years.. and still no luck.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was goin 2 say try Fertibella I jus ordered I'm waiting 4 it n the mail....
    trying85

Answer by trying85 at 6:16 PM on May. 11, 2011