Please ladies help PLEASE!!!

OKAY SO my hubby and I have been ttc, and the day I got off my period we had sex about 3 to four nights in a row, I figured I wasnt fertile really cause i usually o 14 days after my period .. well I thought i did so anywhoo I'm supposed to be ovulating now and I don't feel Li?e i am not yesterday but the day before I had a lot of thick white discharge and the next there was blood in the discharge this more it was brown and then I had bad cramping this afternoon with heavy blood but only last for a little while niticed it at the store and when I came home I was done and now I'm having clear dischare again could this be imputation bleeding??

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:10 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Heavy blood, even for a little while, doesn't sound like an implantation bleed to me, but I guess it could be. Also implantation is likely to be only a few days at the most after conception, not a week or more later. Have you also had more recent sex? You must be in lovely sync with your body to know when you ovulate, so you may have it right. Good luck!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:13 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You're ovulating today and bleeding? Is that right?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:14 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Well there us such this as bleeding during ovulation, and u have hard recent sex, I have just never had implantation bleeding. I'm not sure what it is like but I have been really crampy
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My specialist gave me these instructions, which I have shared over the years... and it has been 100% successful everytime (my specialist's record was 87%):

Chart your cycle for at least 3 months (great if you already have done this). Average it out. Divide in half. Count from the beginning of the last cycle that half number of days and mark the calendar. Count back 3 days. Have sexual relations beginning the third back from the half number for 7 days. Have sex all 7 days, but not on any of the other days. Use a pillow under your hips - no "on top" - all pilgrim style. After sex remain on pillow with hips elevated for 1/2 hour, then shower. No baths, not douches.

Example: today is 5/10 is start of period. Average is 28 days; 1/2 = 14 days. So I would mark calendar 5/24 and count back 3 days to 5/21. Then sex daily 7 days thru 5/27. Stop. Not before, not after. Repeat nex

Oh, and kill the alcohol during this time period
    Rowesbud

Answer by Rowesbud at 12:23 AM on May. 11, 2011