Just joined. found out i'm pregnant yesterday. happy & annoyed... how did you feel?

happy because of the baby but annoyed that I'll have to go through another pregnancy troubles again. I was on bed rest and could not do much during my previous ones. Scared.

lavenderrose5

Asked by lavenderrose5 at 12:11 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congrats! I hope you have a better experience this time round.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:12 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was also happy and annoyed. Happy because we had been trying for a year and annoyed that I kept hearing, wow you're getting so big, it must be a girl! Hello! ppl!!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:12 AM on May. 11, 2011

• First, Congrats! Second, I was shocked at first, then when it finally hit me, I was happy, excited, and was smiling non-stop.
    nevergiveup10

Answer by nevergiveup10 at 12:17 AM on May. 11, 2011

• vero0724 hahaha true. i hope so too. was walking the kids to school today and i felt pain on my lower back. =( i just want to be like the other pregnant ladies out there who can still run when they are pregnant. i don't want my partner to worry about me.

lavenderrose5

Comment by lavenderrose5 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was happy excited anixous nervous when i found out with my first and my second that im currently pregnant with :-) im not annoyed at all .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:28 AM on May. 11, 2011

• me and my husband had been trying since he came home from deployment thinking that i had a hard time getting preg we started a bit earlier an by suprise i found out i was preg after 4 months but we are sooo happy an over joyed, it takes some time to get used to an we only believed it at our first ultrasound. congrats to u xx
    annie176

Answer by annie176 at 2:28 AM on May. 11, 2011

• This pregnancy will be our third baby. Due in Dec. I'm excited but terrified at the same time. The other two are two and three and keep me on my toes all day. My DH is deployed right now so sometimes I'm elated when my toddlers give hugs to the baby and other times (mostly when I clean one room just to come downstairs and find the Living room torn apart) I'm just like what am I thinking lol
    JenniP0708270

Answer by JenniP0708270 at 5:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was happy and upset. We were not trying and didnt want another baby yet. Oh well God's plans arent always our own. I am happy excited and nervous now. Nervous because i will Have 3 kids at home. Not enough HANDS!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was shocked and in denial I didnt believe I was pregnant again.im really happy now about it.congrats
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 2:30 PM on May. 12, 2011