Whats going on? adult content

Okay so my last period was Jan 28th usually my periods are three to four days long and are heavy with cramps. Sine then i havent had a normal period. I've didnt get a period in feb. in march i was spotting with no cramps, nothing in april, and now may ive been spotting for ten days! but none of the spotting is enough for a tampon or a pad so i just wear a panty liner. I havent had any cramps but i also have had no pregnancy symptoms. The only thing is that i have been more tired but that could just be anything, I wasnt trying to conceive but if that was the situation i would take it with open arms. Please any advice, suggestions anything..with the subject i would appreciate it. Thank you :)

jae1303

Asked by jae1303 at 12:13 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should take a prego test. You might well be prego. Do you usually skip periods? Have you been unusually stressed?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:15 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I missed a period before but never like this. I dont think i've been stressed..
    jae1303

Comment by jae1303 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 11, 2011

• ummm... have you tried a test? I would have gotten one of those the month I completely missed. Stess.. eeeh depending on the level of stress, but normally it's more than just spotting. You could be having a problem with your cervix, have you been checked out recently? I would do 1 a test 2 a Dr's apt..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:26 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Okay are you on the shot or birthcontrol? Have you been having sex? If so you might be pregnant. Take a test and if its positive, go to your doctor.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 7:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Could be pregnant , might have thyroid problems.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:55 AM on May. 11, 2011