What do i do(Vent in away)

I go to a small family church, everybody is realted to one another one way or another. Exept my family and 1 other! My hubby and i play on the church baseball team and we take Will(14) and our son to the games and practice. Well tonight at the game it was just Will, Lane(DS) and myself. Well Will was playing ball with a Dalen(13)(pastors grandchild), well Buzz(8)(Nickname(another grandchild of the pastors)) came up and hit Will in the head. Well at the end of the game Will came up and pushed Buzz. Well Buzz's mom had seen it and came up to Will who was next to me and the Granmother of both the others boys and got real nasty towards Will. Will walke away and so did i, Brandy(Buzz's mom) came up to my car and and started to applogize to Will. Then we left.

Side note~Will has a slight case of drawfism and he has to take a shot n pills to help him grow. So Wills body size is actually the size of a 5 yearold, and his mentality is about the same.

What am i to do!! Will has only been coming to our church since we started baseball this year. And the Brandy only yelled at Buzz and not her child!! Im so irrated with this im thinking about changing churchs.

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 12:18 AM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why did he hit him in the head in the first place? Give everyone a chance to cool down. When you go to Church next week see what happens and go from there. Maybe once everyone cools off, apologies may happen. I wish you luck!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would not stop going to your church you have friends and family there it was not Will's fault he was standing up for himself Buzz's mother did not get or want to know the full story of what happened. You did nothing wrong and neither did will it will all blow over and if it doesn’t just remember YOU AND WILL WERE RIGHT YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. I'm glad you walked away to stand there and get nasty back to her would of only given her what she wanted when she looks back at it later she will know she was wrong. And you walked away the bigger person plus kids fight that’s what they do then there friends again when parents get involved that’s when relationships’ are destroyed forever
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 12:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was scorekeeping for the game and i knew that Will and Dalen were throwing a football back and forth. Buzz decide he didnt want to play with his sister so he decide to play with Dalen and Will so it turned into monkey in the middle. Buzz could not catch the ball got mad and went after the one who is not related and would get yelled at and outcasted!!! Will so now Will dont want to go to the game any more because he was also blamed for kissing the pastors granddaughter!!
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 12:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would approach the mom and ask her if she realized that actually happened, and if she got an attitude i'd change churches because in that kind of situation you cant really do much.
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 2:29 AM on May. 11, 2011