Who have you gone the extra mile for recently?

My hubby has been working ALOT of overtime and I just want him to know how much I appreciate all the hard work he's been doing so I've been rubbing his feet for him every night for the past week or so I absolutly HATE feet lol so trust me when I say this is definatly going the extra mile lol.....oh and when I say "rubbing his feet" I mean clipping toe nails, pushing back cuticles, getting out the pumice stone and sanding them bad boys down lol...he says it relaxes him and...well I know it makes him happy to be catered to like that so....yeah lol

How about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:20 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have been helping out a friend get to and from work. He takes her, i pick her up later at night.. I don't like to drive in the dark, i have a little bit of a problem. BUT! I don't want dh up that late because he has to get up wicked early, and I would hope someone would do that for me if I absolutely needed it!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:23 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I go the extra mile at work for customers and I will be helping out a friend with a birthday party she is having for her DD this weekend. BTW I would give this friend the clothes off my back if she needed them. We are closer than I am to my own siblings.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would have to say work, 2 techs down, 1 on a month long vacation, the other broke her foot. Working 12 hour days with a 30minute lunch. I'm exhausted, lol My poor family :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I do the same thing for my husband!!! I was amazed that no one had ever done that for him before. but I think I have created a monster!!! lol Now he want me to do it EVERY night. Even on his days off! :-)
    jspencer1014

Answer by jspencer1014 at 12:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have been coordinating a local charity event for a close friend who has a son who has been diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. I am hosting a Run for Our Sons event to raise money and awareness in the battle to end this terminal illness.
    Mrs.Lyons

Answer by Mrs.Lyons at 1:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My hubby. He has been everything I could ask for and more as a father for our beautiful little girl. I make sure every morning he has his uniform hung on the bathroom door ready to go, fresh k cup in the keurig, and if it's hot out, I start the car for him so he doesn't over heat! :-)
    ASigler86

Answer by ASigler86 at 1:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Um, my coworker left unexpectedly on Monday with NO warning and I got stuck doing all her work plus mine all day.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:01 PM on May. 11, 2011