These ads driving anyone else nuts? lol

every time I try to click on one of the top tabs this Kohl's add gets in my way and stops everything! grr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• omg that happened to me all day yesterday i was about ready to throught this computer out the window. and the little things on the bottom that pop up and tell you your running low on disk space and what not it is soooo irritating
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• =X I have an AdBlock thing on my firefox browser that block ad images. I don't remember how to get it though, my boyfriend put it on here haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yah they are driving me nuts today especially the huge walmart one at the top
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I don't get ads either. I block them all because I find them highly annoying and distractive. I know the site stays free because of the ads but I don't want to see them if they are going to be annoying about it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have an adblocker too. It makes browsing so much easier!
    Randi02

Answer by Randi02 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have adblocker as well. No pop ups, banners or ads.
    Randi02

Answer by Randi02 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010